Io ne sapevo circa 3.
1. I’m a lover of all hats!
2. I attended a British Catholic school for part of my [education].
3. I’m a huge fan of the Liverpool Football Club! I [once] had the privilege of going to Anfield [stadium]. To stand there with my scarf outstretched and to join in on the chorus of [the anthem], “You’ll Never Walk Alone,” was a proud moment for me.
4. I am a light sleeper and “sometime” insomniac.
5. I speak German — badly. I’ve been lucky to be able to travel and use it over the years.
6. I like a nice, strong cup of English tea. I always put the milk in first.
7. I was one of the last contract players under the old Hollywood studio system for Universal Studios.
8. I have a very big laugh.
9. I am an Italophile. I love everything about Italy — the culture, landscapes, fashion and food.
10. I love to swim.
11. I’ve [had] a longtime crush on Crow T. Robot from Mystery Science Theater 3000.
12. I enjoy reading fiction, especially by female writers. I recently read Singaporean-British writer Stephanie Scott’s first novel, What’s Left of Me Is Yours.
13. I collect weaved baskets from the Kwakwaka’wakw, [as well as] outsider art. I’m from Vancouver, and I love the way art celebrates the indigenous people of the Northwest. Each piece tells its own story and the history of the land.
14. I love to write short stories. I’ve published three books, which have made the New York Times best-seller list and have been printed in multiple languages.
15. I’m mildly dyslexic but it doesn’t stop my love of reading.
16. I always cry watching ice-skating competitions [on] TV.
17. I’m a natural brunette, but I’ve been many different shades of blonde for most of my career.
18. [French actress] Isabelle Huppert is one of my oldest friends.
19. I bruise easily — always have!
20. I am an ambassador for Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew. It’s one of my favorite places in London and I am always happy to be there, especially for their spectacular light show over [Christmas].
21. I love licorice ice cream, which is hard to find. But when I do, I indulge.
22. I’ve got arachnophobia. It doesn’t matter the size, no spiders for me.
23. I am happily child-free.
24. I support Theirworld, [a charity] which ensures that every child has the best start in life.
25. I have always been a romantic monogamist.
Btw Kim ha anche un fidanzato di 14 anni più giovane che ama i lettini abbronzanti e sembra Michael Sheen rinsecchito